ZDB Sapele/Pao Ferro "Les Paul Junior"
We're in love with this stunning new guitar from Z.D.B.. Its light weight and slender dimensions are a beauty to behold (and hold)!
Zac Booth established Z.D.B. Guitars in 2018 and makes beautiful, bespoke guitars that are works of art in their own right, with an incredible balance across the frequency range, from his studio in Great Easton, Leicestershire, England. Z.D.B. Guitars were named one of the six best British acoustic guitar brands by The Acoustic Guitarist in 2023.
"With a background in Art, Sculpture and Music, I studied Musical Instruments BSc at London Metropolitan University, gaining a First Class Honours and learning the craftsmanship and woodworking skills for my life as a luthier.
"Ever since I was young, I have always been fascinated with wood and its capabilities. Back then I would often spend hours whittling spoons and making swords, bows and arrows.
"Testing ideas I have gained a vast understanding of the elements that make up an instrument’s complex sound and its requirements over its lifetime. I spend hundreds of hours handcrafting each guitar to create a beautifully unique [instrument], that will provide years of pleasure and creative inspiration."
- Thin-line solid sapele body and neck, made from a reclaimed bar top!
- Hand-carved bevels for comfort.
- 6 Piece Pao Ferro drop top.
- Ebony fingerboard and headstock veneer.
- Stainless Steel frets, with semi-hemispherical Fret ends .
- Hand made intonated aluminium wrap-around tail piece, and nut.
- Gotoh vintage style tuners.
- Small brass dot fret markers.
- Single staple P-90 pickup.
- Stained, white wenge pickguard.
- Includes high-quality Music Area gigbag.
We Also Recommend
PRS Limited Edition Joe Walsh McCarty Singlecut 594 - McCarty Sunburst